TERMS & CONDITIONS
Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'Honey&Date' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Broadway, E15 1XH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions for Purchase of food items from Honey&Date.
Honey&Date permits you to purchase food items from the website. Any purchase made must adhere to the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Order errors
1.1 If you receive an order confirmation email and notice an error, please advise us immediately. We can be contacted via email .
1.2 If your order is incorrect, please advise us on the day the order is delivered. We can be contacted via email . You must have a copy of your order confirmation as proof of payment/order. Management will do their best to rectify any issues with the order.
2. Returns / exchanges
2.1 Online: All food items purchased through the website are non-refundable. If an item is purchased and you wish to cancel the order, Honey&Date will issue a credit note that can be used on the website upon return of the undamaged/unopened item(s). In the event the item has been used or opened, Honey&Date will refuse the right to issue a credit note.
3. Faulty/damaged goods
3.1 If your item is damaged on arrival, please provide photographic evidence immediately to . Management will do their upmost best to rectify any issues with the appearance of the food order.
4.1 If you wish to cancel a food item order, this must be done at least 24 hours prior to collection/delivery. We can be contacted via email .
5.1 If in the event you are unhappy with the look and quality of your food product order please advise us on the day the order is eaten/delivered. We can be contacted via email .
5.2 A refund will only be issued at the discretion of the manager, and in most instances, we will issue a credit note or replace the item (see point 3 regarding damaged items).
5.3 We are unable to offer a refund if you do not like the taste of the food item purchased. Taste is a personal preference and the bakery stands by the quality and taste of the items they make.
6. Terms and conditions for discount vouchers.
6.1 The percentage discount applies to the price, on the day of purchase.
6.2 For offer validity, refer to the dates specified on the voucher.
6.3 Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
6.4 Unless otherwise stated, voucher codes are limited to one use per customer.