These are so easy and quick to make, and really do taste amazing!
To make 8 balls of hazelnut heaven:
1) Blend 150g roasted hazelnuts until they form a thick paste (no need to be completely smooth).
2) Add: 2 tbsp raw cacao powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, a small pinch of salt and 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
3) Separate the mixture into 8.
4) With each little mound of mixture, pop 1 whole hazelnut into the middle and roll into a ball.
5) Finally, roll each ball in chopped hazelnuts....and hey presto!
Store in the fridge for up to a week.