August 22, 2016
These are so easy and quick to make, and really do taste amazing!
To make 8 balls of hazelnut heaven:
1) Blend 150g roasted hazelnuts until they form a thick paste (no need to be completely smooth).
2) Add: 2 tbsp raw cacao powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, a small pinch of salt and 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
3) Separate the mixture into 8.
4) With each little mound of mixture, pop 1 whole hazelnut into the middle and roll into a ball.
5) Finally, roll each ball in chopped hazelnuts....and hey presto!
Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Raw Carrot Cake - Recipe
July 18, 2016
Playing with Matcha
May 20, 2016
Spiced Apple Tart - Recipe
January 9, 2017
Red Velvet Doughnuts - Recipe
February 12, 2017
Raw Ferrero Rocher - Recipe
The Wonders of Raw Cacao.
April 19, 2016
February 2017 (1)
January 2017 (1)